1.1 This website is owned and operated Seiko ("Seiko", "we" or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 01032911 and have our registered office at SC House, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4UW. Our VAT number is GB 849 7683 56
1.2 "You" or "your" means a user of the website including, in the case of any minor, the minor's parent or guardian.
1.5 To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the customer service line on 01628 770988.
1.6 The website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale which set out the terms on which we make sales to you through the website.
2.1 All rights (including intellectual property rights such as copyright) in this website, its content and design are owned by or licensed to SEIKO. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved
2.2 You may make a temporary copy of part or all of this website for the sole purpose of viewing it, and print a copy for personal use.
3. Trade Marks
3.1 All trade marks, trade names, service marks and other product and service names and logos on this website are owned by or licensed to SEIKO and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. You are not permitted to use them without SEIKO's approval,
4. Usernames and passwords
4.1 We may require you to register a username and password to permit you to access certain sections of the website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your username and password and all use or activity that occurs on your account, including unauthorised use or activity.
4.2 You must promptly notify SEIKO if there is any unauthorised use of your username or password at email@example.com.
4.3 SEIKO will not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of your username or password.
5. Social Media Platforms
5.1 Links to third party websites are provided solely for information only at your convenience. SEIKO does not verify, approve or endorse, nor is it responsible for, any opinion or recommendation posted by third parties on this website or on any social media platforms.
5.2 You agree that you will not:
- act in an unlawful manner, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- use or attempt to use another's account;
- harass, abuse or harm another person on our website;
- develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes to scrape or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the website;
- copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the website, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without our consent
- breach the intellectual property rights of SEIKO or others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission;
- post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive our source code or any related technology that is not open source;
- imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by SEIKO without our express consent
- sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize any Service without our consent;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
5.3 We can not be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. We can not vouch for the reliability of prices stated on other websites or through any other third party.
5.4 You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this website without the prior written consent of SEIKO.
5.5 If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Content that you submit to us
6.1 If you post content on this website, you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable worldwide licence to store, copy and use that content for any purpose, including marketing and promotion of our products and services from time to time and distributing it and making it available to third parties. This includes a right to remove, modify, edit, crop, highlight and/or republish your content.
6.2 To the extent required to enable us to exercise our rights under these terms, you consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe your moral rights in any content that you post on this website or otherwise provide to SEIKO.
6.3 You must not defame, libel, ridicule, mock, disparage, threaten, harass, intimidate, abuse, bully, trick, defraud or mislead other users. You warrant that any content submitted by you does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party or constitute a misuse of any person's confidential information.
6.4 Inappropriate content (as determined by us) is unwelcome and may be removed without notice. SEIKO will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting inappropriate content. SEIKO also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the website constitutes a breach of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
7. Collection of information and privacy
7.1 SEIKO may use “cookies” to make a record of your visit to this website and log your visit for statistical and business purposes. Such information may include your server address, domain name, IP address, the date and time of your visit, pages accessed, documents downloaded, previous website visited and the type of browser used. Some of this information may be capable of personally identifying you.
8.1 SEIKO uses security measures with the aim of making all information received from you secure against misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. However, SEIKO makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, in respect of its security measures and is not responsible for any misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure of information provided by you to SEIKO.
8.2 Your access to and use of this website is at your own risk. The internet is not secure and SEIKO cannot guarantee that the website will be available or fault or virus free.
8.3 SEIKO is not liable to you or third parties if interference with or damage to your computer system occurs in connection with use of this website or any linked websites.
9.1. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
9.2 Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
10.1 We are working hard to provide a website that is accessible to everyone, including those with visual, hearing, motor or cognitive impairments.
10.3 If you have any queries regarding this statement, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
11. Governing Law