SERVICE AND REPAIRS
Sending your watch to our Service Centre for a Service or Repair
Please Post your watch via a recorded delivery service to: SC House, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4UW
- Please enclose your contact details, namely an email address, together with the reason you are sending your watch to our Service Centre.
- Please ensure your name and address is shown on both the outside of the package as a return address and on the correspondence inside.
- Please do not send your watch in a container or box that you would want returned, as packaging is discarded upon receipt at the Service Centre.
- Package the timepiece with sufficient padding to protect it during transit and consider insuring the package to the appropriate replacement value in case of a loss during transit.
- Upon receipt and after assessment, Seiko’s Service Centre will provide an estimate to repair your watch back into working order. Once you have provided consent to our estimate for us to proceed, we will schedule and complete the repair of your watch within our workshop.
- Payment can be taken over the telephone, via bank transfer or cheque after the repair is complete. We will return your watch back to you via an insured and tracked delivery service.
- If your watch is under guarantee, you must provide proof of purchase and/or your completed Guarantee Card.
- Regretfully, we can no longer accept walk-ins or drop-offs at our Service Centre. Watches must be sent to us for repair via post only.
Please note that this watch repairs policy will be governed by the terms set out in our Orders & Shipping, Returns & Refunds Policies.